Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓜⓐⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓣⓔ◄

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓝⓔⓦⓢ Ⓑⓛⓞⓖ◄

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyper Bearvilliocity Live Chat

Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Hype Points : 36

Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 7:25 pm

Hey I'm starting off new. Let's forgot everything that was said and done that was bad with anyone. These new sites are cool and my new username is Kat so now you can call me KayleighRose8,Kay,Rose, or Kat doesn't matter but I perfer Kat or Kay. Ummm... what else to say. OH YEAH! I will usually now appear with KayRose24 around buildabearville for parties or something and no KayleighRose8 did not get band. She got reported once and I don't want it to happen again. So you can send me a friend request for KayRose24 if you would like. She doesn't have a buildabear. I might make a new account named KatRose(whatever numbers they give me). If oyu guys got a bearvilleinsider I'm also on there my name is CarCar. Feel free to add. I might make my own blog but I don't think I can download Wordpress (wait do I have to download it). So if anyone can help me with that is would be nice.

The Super Bowl is on yay! I'm going for the Steelers. Hope they win! My fav. team!! Good luck to Packers.(ur gonna need to) jk LOL IDK who gonna win I just hope Steelers. OH and did you guys see that little Puppy Bowl the show it is funny anyway later.
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 7:56 pm

Nice to see you again Kayleigh! I go on Bearville Insider Forums so I will add you Very Happy
You got banned?!? WHYY!?!? O-o that sucks!
I don't watch football XD
And thank you for the compliment on my websites Smile Please invite your friends, I am desperate for more viewers on here XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave
Kat

PostSubject: Nope i didn't get band   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 9:41 pm

I didn't get band I got reported once and don't want it is happen again.
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 12:50 am

Oops! Sorry, must have read things wrong >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave
Kat

PostSubject: it's ok   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 4:50 pm

everybody makes mistakes its cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......   Hey Guys! Starting off new here....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys! Starting off new here.......
Page 1 of 1