Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓜⓐⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓣⓔ◄

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓝⓔⓦⓢ Ⓑⓛⓞⓖ◄

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyper Bearvilliocity Live Chat

I need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Hype Points : 36

I need help Empty
PostSubject: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 4:59 pm

How do you post a picture for this. I wanted my Buildabearville character but idk how to put it up on here can someone help me?
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

I need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help   I need help Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 5:46 pm

Post a picture where? On a new message, as your avatar, or your signature?

To post a picture on a new message, there is an image icon that looks like this: I need help Picture
Click on that and enter in the image URL. The URL is the web address for the picture and it will only work if the image has a .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif at the end of it. There will be a code that will look like this:
Code:
[img]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[/img]
That is BBCode. What is BBCode? Check out our FAQ page and read about it there.

To add a new avatar on your profile, click Profile on the Navigation Bar below my header> you will see links that say "Information Preferences Signature Avatar..." and so on. Select "Avatar" from those links> there are 4 choices you can choose from. You can upload a picture from your computer, enter in an image URL there, enter in a link from an off-site avatar, or choose an avatar from our gallery. Sorry there is only one :/ I am making more soon! ^_^

To add a signature on your profile, click Profile on the Navigation Bar below my header> you will see links that say "Information Preferences Signature Avatar..." and so on. Select "Signature" from those links> it goes the same way as adding an image on a post. Read the 2nd paragraph on how to add an image into your post and I hope it will help you!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask! I hope I explained this well enough :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave

I need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄ :: About Hyped Bubbulous Forums :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: