Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓜⓐⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓣⓔ◄

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓝⓔⓦⓢ Ⓑⓛⓞⓖ◄

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyper Bearvilliocity Live Chat

How well do YOU know Vocaloid?

Go down 
3 posters

Which Vocaloid is your Favorite?
1.Hatsune Miku
How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_lcap50%How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
2.Megurine Luka
How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_lcap0%How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.Sai Tonarine
How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_lcap0%How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.MEIKO
How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_lcap50%How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
5.Iku Acme
 0% [ 0 ]
6.Haku Yowane
 0% [ 0 ]
7.Neru Akita
 0% [ 0 ]
8.Miku Zatsune
 0% [ 0 ]
9.Juon Kiku
 0% [ 0 ]
10.Miku Hachune
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cookiezi

Cookiezi

Hype Points : 118

How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 11:45 am

LOLZ!THE JELLO LOVER IS HERE!
Time for a quiz about.....VOCALOID!
STARTING NOW!
1.Who is the best known vocaloid?
2.Which vocaloid song is based on fantasy stuff?
3.What color is Hatsune Miku's hair?(2 answers,either one is right)
4.What is Megurine Luka's hair color?
5.Which vocaloid song with the nico nico chorus is based on fantasy characters?
6.What vegetable is Hatsune Miku most seen with?
7.Who are vocaloid?
I eagerly await your answers!
AND THERE IS NO PRIZE!
Except for a bed in build-a-bear.
The first three people to answer correctly will win.
CIAO!
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 5:54 pm

1. Hatsune Miku
2. Mostly Mothy P's works like Daughter of Evil and so on. I don't understand the "fantasy" part.
3. Blue or Green
4. Pink
5. I don't understand that question, there is A LOT of types of songs people make for vocaloid.
6. Po-pi-po (Vegetable Juice)
7. Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer for your computer and lets you create songs with lyrics and a melody.

I think this quiz is vague. Some of the questions don't explain well enough. You never included any of Ah-Software, Internet Co. Ltd, zero-g, etc. vocaloids. I think this quiz should be longer and not just based on songs. If it's titled "How well you know Vocaloid" it should be about the product and the characters. If you mention songs, it should be "How well you know Vocaloid songs". Just giving a little heads up Razz

Sai Tonarine, Miku Zatsune, Juon Kiku are all fan mades. Iku Acme is an UTAU. Haku Yowane and Akita Neru are Voyakloids. Miku Hachune is a mascot. They are NOT Vocaloids! I know my vocaloid!

I vote MEIKO all the way! Even if she was the first japanese vocaloid, I still love her mature voice and with the right people who try to make her sing, I give them props for that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave
Cookiezi

Cookiezi

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:08 pm

sorry....I just googled vocaloid and copy and pasted the names I could fit in there.....And the fantasy stuff doesn't count,cause it might be confusing.ANNDDDD I think you can be the only one to answer soooo......CORRECT!Oh yeah,and I forgot to put that the vegetable has two answers,either correct,which was either celery or vegetable juice.lol! I will have your prize....when you want me to give it to you.just post when.I just want to say that I'm REALLY bad at this stuff.
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 7:45 pm

Oh lol XDD Here is how I think the list should go (top 10 most popular Vocaloids)

1. Hatsune Miku
2. Kagamine Len
3. Kagamine Rin
4. KAITO
5. Megurine Luka
6. Megpoid (Gumi)
7. MEIKO
8. Gakupo
9. Lily
10. SF-A2 codename: miki

If you are confuzzled about Vocaloid, I suggest reading their wiki here: http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki

Some news about it is here too:
http://www.vocaloidism.com/
[url= http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/forum/10-news/?s=4726e1cb5719ee5cb727b0c22798669e[/url]

^-^ At least you know some things about Luka and Nico Singers, not just Miku, I got to give you credit for that
Back to top Go down
Cookiezi

Cookiezi

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 8:17 pm

uh huh,my sister is always listening to Romeo& Cinderella,One+More+Kiss,stuff.
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 9:56 pm

I love Romeo and Cinderella, I know how to sing it ^-^

Current Favorite Vocaloid Song:

It's brand new too ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kat

Hype Points : 36

PostSubject: what is this thingy   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 8:48 pm

is it a game on the internet or a show?
Back to top Go down
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 9:23 pm

No, its a singing software with anime mascots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How well do YOU know Vocaloid?   How well do YOU know Vocaloid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How well do YOU know Vocaloid?
Page 1 of 1