Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓜⓐⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓣⓔ◄

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓝⓔⓦⓢ Ⓑⓛⓞⓖ◄

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyper Bearvilliocity Live Chat

Wild Animal Party! (prizes included)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

Wild Animal Party! (prizes included) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Animal Party! (prizes included)   Wild Animal Party! (prizes included) Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 3:55 pm

Wild Animal Party! (prizes included) Invitation1

It says it like it is XD

In other words, everyone is invited to my Wild Animal Party! Please come! I guarantee you won't be bored. There is so much activities to do there Very Happy

I also have a back-up plan. Try reading the fine print on the card. It clearly says "Back-Up Plan: I heard that only 5 people can visit the condo at the time so if this is true, we are moving to Maxine's Cub Condo." I also need helpers to organize the fortune telling, freeze dancing, story telling, fashion show and to take photos.

Notice: You only get 2 prizes only (plus ice cream) in the middle of the party. Please do not beg for anything, be thankful I am giving you free ice cream with it XD I don't appreciate people coming to my party just for the prizes, at least stay a while longer? People who come to my party are automatically enrolled in the raffle, if you don't want to be part of it, please tell me. Also, pretty please keep your bears calm! There is a dorm room for all your bears needs. It has 4 beds, 3 bathtubs, 2 fridges, and 1 sink. We don't want your furry friends to be upset at the party either! Yes... we are taking hundreds of pictures Razz I might make a video there too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave

Wild Animal Party! (prizes included)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄ :: Fun and Events! :: Exclusive Bubbulous Events!-
Jump to: