Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Welcome to Hyper Bearville Rave! It would be nice of you if you would sign up and chat with us Smile
Join the party and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please tell your friends to visit us too.
Sit, read, and relax yourself with a cup of coffee :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓜⓐⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓣⓔ◄

Hyper Bearville Rave ►Ⓝⓔⓦⓢ Ⓑⓛⓞⓖ◄

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHyper Bearvilliocity Live Chat

To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelancholicKitty
Admin
MelancholicKitty

Hype Points : 154

To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone?   To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone? Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 8:44 pm

This has got to be so far my favorite anime series currently. I am up to Episode 16 on the Second Season.

• If you did see it, share your reviews here!
  • If you haven't seen it, I recommend this awesome show. Leave some comments too!

To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone? ToAruMajutsuNoIndex

It's about this girl named Index. She has thousands and thousands of "books" stored in her memory. Basically, she knows A LOT. She lives in a place called "Academy City" where science takes over everyones life and it is normal to see espers and supernatural powers. She ends up laying on someone elses balcony with an empty stomach. The person who lives there, his name is Touma. He does not know he is an esper yet he has the power to nullify or cancel powers with his right hand. For example, if someone tries to hurt him in a fight and they have the ability to bend fire, when that attack strikes and he touches the fire with his right hand, automatically he shields himself and the power dies out. When Touma finds this girl; Index, laying on his balcony, he does not know what adventures that might come forward in his life. It's hard to explain but you really got to watch this anime! I don't think I spoiled anything that much. Just the first half of Episode #1. There is also 2 seasons of this show, plus an OVA (this OVA is just bloopers XD).

If you do watch it, you might be confused on some characters he sees so I suggest watching "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" too. The theme song is freakin' sweet Wink

To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone? ACertainScientificRailgun

1-10 rating, I'll give "To Aru Majutsu No Index" a 9.1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/melancholickitty/hyperbearvillerave

To Aru Majutsu no Index? Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyper Bearville Rave! ►Ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓢ◄ :: Off-Topic :: Anime-
Jump to: